upgrade... what do you think...

dr_bowtie

For me SONY movies do not work with DVDshrink. I only use ANYDVD for movies made by Sony films or whatever

So you're telling me ANYDVD will do the same as DVDShrink? So then why do I need both if ANYDVD can do it?

Or can DVDShrink only burn certain movies?

AnyDvd does NOT do the same as shrink...

DvdShrink...does just that...It shrinks a full movie to fit on a single layer 4.7gig dvd....and it uses Nero to burn it Automatically...

Like I said....Anydvd will only do what you can't do with out it.... If you went to the place I listed you will know this by reading....there is a freeware version of a proggy like the Anydvd but...I haven't used it....

EDIT: Never had a problem with any movie...not even Sony

AnyDvd does NOT do the same as shrink...

True,

AnyDVD is a driver that is loaded during Windows startup. It detects the discs in your optical drives and removes any protection (CSS, region codes, autostart, Bad sectors). You are then free to use ANY ripping/burning program of your choice. The companion to AnyDVD is CloneDVD (both are full functioning, 30 day trialware). And since they are full functioning trialware... ghost (2003 of course) comes in very very very very very handy. :cool: