HTT simply doesnt work!

Hey, I have installed my new A64 system today with this NF4 ultra infinity board and updated to the latest bios... the problem is that when I raise the HTT value it is simple not effective, if boots up and everything seems fine but it simple doesn't change the HTT, I have checked with Everest, with CPU-Z, and also with Super PI 1M, its always the same result, whenever im at 250mhz HTT or at 200mhz HTT... the strange thing is that in the bios it does change the "current processor speed" to the right value, if I set 250 x 8 it does show 2000 mhz in the bios, but everywhere else it doesnt !! also the ram doesnt changes it's speed with 1:1 configuration, it just keep at 200mhz even if I set 250mhz HTT 1:1... never had this kind of problem, and I dont think its a DOA mobo, I think is some sort of configuration (well at least I'm wishing very bad that it's the case, but it seems really bad :( ).

Problem solved... it was a memory configuration that I dont remember right now that I changed from 12 to 16 and another one that I changed from 24 to 16, that was making the HTT not to work. The point here is that it could have taken years to find this out, because it was posting perfectly, nothing was working wrong, only the HTT that whatever I change it to was not keeping it, it was stuck at 200mhz... very odd problem...