Uv Sensitive

I am geting a bunch of UV sensitive stuff such as ATA133/100 cables, wire sleeving, coloring for my water system, and probably a clear cover for my power supply.

The questions are:

Should i get it all UV, or will it end up looking like its TOO much?

Should i get all the same color for all the parts mentioned above, or mix it up a bit?

How many UV lights should i have to illuminate all that? 1? 2?

Thank you,

Boris.

i don't have UV in my case yet, but i'm in the process of buying stuff as we speak. i think 2 colors, maybe 3 might be ok. i don't think 1 color will look all that great (since you are getting a lot of UV stuff) but a bunch of colors isn't good either (one color is only good if you are only getting ac ouple UV cables). i'm going with 2 colors for now and i think it will look pretty good.

i have blue cables and yellow dye in my water and i think it came out looking ok, but i wasn't sure how it would look. I've thought about adding red but am pretty sure it would just be too much. you'd need at least 2 uv lights inside your case.more would be better. i have 2 12" tubes on the top and left of my window then i have 1 6" tube mouted to the mb tryl. uv light is just like any other light, it cast shadows and can't go around corners and that area seems to be sort of dark.

UV is mainly dependent on tastes; I have 3 colors in my case right now and to me it looks great. I would highly reccommend getting at least 2 uv lights as I only have one right now and it doesn't provide enough light to light all my components. A word of warning to you, if you are to change the cover of your psu, make sure you have enough space to do it or you may have to do mods to get it to fit. I thought that I would have enough space to do my psu, but I ended up having to bend the area that I lay my psu so that it would fit. As for sleeving, get around 10ft of 1/2in for your wires; if you want to sleeve your fans, get some 1/4in. Go to svc.com, they are the BEST reseller of supplies like that (never buy from bestbyte or you'll be ripped off!). svc is dedicated to pleasing their coustomers!

I am planning on buing all my UV stuff from svc but they are currently out of most of their UV lights, and some uv wire sleeving. Waiting for them to restock it...

Maybe i should give them a call.

Sent them an e-mail and here is the response i got:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your reply. However, the Cathode lights come from

overseas it may take close to a month to come back in stock. However,

for the wire sleeving, we usually restock our flexo every 2 weeks.

Please keep checking our website for updates on our products. Thank

you

Best Regards,

SVC Customer Service

Edited by Borisw37