DFI LanParty NF4 Expert - initial impressions

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a link for this?

Hi Angry I Downlod This From Aqumqrk3 Web Site Fir Some Reasons I'm Unable log on to any more.

I have file in my computer I fyou tell me how I can send that file to you or an e-mail I'll mail it ti you

I have an NF4 SLi expert, and MBM5 does not work right. It shows all my tempatures as -XXX on air, and shuts down the chipset fan......

I had no problems with MBM5 on my sli-D, so i guess we will need to make another datafile.

ahpaul82.. thats great !

But I still dont understand what the fuss is about running 4x512mb's 1T @ 200mhz ..I mean 99% of the people that buy this board or any DFI board for that matter will be running it way past that..

Im looking foward to some more results !! :nod:

I just got one board which may have the same problem as you guys even at all optimized and non overclocking setting ... If possible , try to leave the board along(still powered on) for a while when 4 LED is on and see what happened in the next ...

ahpaul82.. thats great !

But I still dont understand what the fuss is about running 4x512mb's 1T @ 200mhz ..I mean 99% of the people that buy this board or any DFI board for that matter will be running it way past that..

Im looking foward to some more results !! :nod:

With improved DDR 400 4 DIMM 1T capability ... DDR600 2T 4 TCCD is easy now as well ... Try to set driving setting level 9 + data drive level 4 ... dram voltage 2.92V ~ 3.00V ...

With improved DDR 400 4 DIMM 1T capability ... DDR600 2T 4 TCCD is easy now as well ... Try to set driving setting level 9 + data drive level 4 ... dram voltage 2.92V ~ 3.00V ...

upgrade time is coming near :nod:

Waiting to see some 4x512 TCCD shots @ DDR600