DFI LanParty NF4 Expert - initial impressions

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For clarity...

As the boards are packaged and boxed, the latest chipset module from nVidia and the latest BIOS from DFI are included.

To keep track of these items, an identification sticker is afixed to the board. This sticker will have a "revision" number for tracking purposes.

• 5 months later...

I've read through this entire thread & I've successfully run some TCCD @ 290mhz without errors in prime & 3DMark06. Opteron 165 @323HTT 180 Divider 7-4-3-2.5 4/06/06 bios. My question is, the opinon seems that this board was designed for 2 GB Kits. What kit was in mind? Based on what IC's to be more specific Infineon, Micron,or Samsung UCCC's. I'm getting ready for Quakcon & am about to grab a new kit. I usually stick with corsair when I spend over $200 but I'm open for suggestions. I do want overclocking too by the way. I run all my dual core's @ 2.8ghz or greater. 1:1 memory with my 170's when possible:)

I'm getting ready for Quakcon & am about to grab a new kit. I usually stick with corsair when I spend over $200 but I'm open for suggestions. I do want overclocking too by the way. I run all my dual core's @ 2.8ghz or greater. 1:1 memory with my 170's when possible:)

Either AndyOCZ or RyderOCZ will be able to answer that question. Send them a PM.