Some News..

Psywar

Not true. In Knoxville and most of East TN (Can't vouce for the rest), the only thing you get pulled over for is blue and red neons. - That's the law here.

Best place to go to find out about state laws concerning neons, is here, that or your local court house.

Grats on the place Psy. But I need to be looking for a comfortitable dog house. :P

Most laws say on the outside of you vehical, HINT HINT, Mount em on the inside. At least thats the law in WI.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If my woman see's anymore jokes towards yours I may need to move in with you :lol:

Suuuuuure Bosco....move in with him...that'll be safe muahahaha ;) Make it to where I can't see ure posts d3 and you WILL have to find a comfy dog house :angry::P

ANyway, CONGRATS psywar :)

I think all of you need to get ure women on here ::evil grin::

I think all of you need to get ure women on here ::evil grin::

Ha if i had one I wouldent even let her know bout this place. I have a suspition that d3 has your password and posts for you. thats just my therory.

Ill be down about 10 Mins from Rochester Hills.. and Aburn Hills now..

Yeah I am going to get Wyn, on here when we move.. atm.. she has only got one puter in her house.. and its her sisters so she doesnt go in her room to go online..

I dont think she would post on the forums but, I know i can get her in to mirc :P

sound like Bosco's gunna be in real trouble now if d3 has anything to do with it :lol:

muahahahahaha...

muahahahahaha...

:ph34r:

What Bosco doesn't know is I've already talked to her online before. Good thing he doesn't read his message history. :ph34r:

Though, I did forget to mention to her about Bosco's fun at the strip clubs... tho, if she joins, I guess she'll hear all about that! :P:D:lol: B)

muahahahahaha...

muahahahahaha...

:ph34r:

What Bosco doesn't know is I've already talked to her online before. Good thing he doesn't read his message history. :ph34r:

Though, I did forget to mention to her about Bosco's fun at the strip clubs... tho, if she joins, I guess she'll hear all about that! :P:D:lol: B)

Oh reeeaaaaalllly!?! :angry: Have you picked out ure dog house yet dear?? :rolleyes: I think you need to stop trying to get Bosco into trouble and start digging yourself out :P