Some News..

Psywar

Welp.. Ive had a wonderful weekend.. haaa...

ok.. well.. my women and I got accepted to a townhouse.. I am moving in 2 weeks.. the 22nd.. so I may not be online for a day or 2..

I should have it set up so I am still on a cable connection..

(i hope i hope!)

I r very excited.. actually we both are... I bought a couch yesterday.. picked it up from art van today.. it r0xx0rz.. its huge.. and fluffy.. and so comfortitable.. so if I ever have to sleep on the couch.. I wont object :)

d3.. you might want to think about that :P

On a bad note.. I went to see bad boys II last night.. well.. thats a g00d movie! it r0xx0rz!! w00t!

N e ways.. I got pulled over..

you know why?? Having a blue light around my license plate.. aint that some ghey shizz0rz? the cop gave me a friggen citation.. Ive had this blue neon plate on for over 9+ months.. I drove with it on my car to the LAN at night.. which was a 12 hr trip.. both ways..

Ive taken it in to ohio many times.. I dident take it off yet.. and I was driving though town tonight with it on.. and had 2 cops behind me..

I hate anal cops with nothing better to do with their time, not to mention the fact that about 3 cars in front of me the d00d had to be doing 10 over the speed limit..

hrmm.. life just seems to blow at times.. n e ways.. thats my complaints and happieness for now..

thanks for reading :P

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on the new pad

little fyi, neon lights on cars have been banned nation wide for 3 years now.

Don't feel bad, I got $750 in fines today... if you want ANAL cops we can talk about the ones in flint michigan

Edited by bigred

little fyi, neon lights on cars have been banned nation wide for 3 years now.

Not true. In Knoxville and most of East TN (Can't vouce for the rest), the only thing you get pulled over for is blue and red neons. - That's the law here.

Best place to go to find out about state laws concerning neons, is here, that or your local court house.

Grats on the place Psy. But I need to be looking for a comfortitable dog house. :P

If my woman see's anymore jokes towards yours I may need to move in with you :lol:

:lol:

Tell her to create a forum account, then we'll just set it up so she can't see post by you, psy, or me. :P - Hey.. I should do that with Celtica. muahahaha.

Speaking of women, Psy.. ya need to tell Wynter to get on here.

And bosco, quit hiding!

Edited by d3bruts1d

Congrats on the place Psy.....

and BigRed... Flint?

if I remember, Psy lives in the St Clair Shores area.... and I am down in farm land west of Monroe!!

We're getting a big Michigan group to take over from those Alabama folks!!

I went to the "Mounds" in Mt. Morris (just south of flint on I75). but I'm from Southfield (just north of detroit).

D3, it is only red and blue, you're right.

speaking of laws, thanks bishop for reminding me how to get out of one of them I got :) hehehehe let the cops put the truck on the scale if they want!

Not true. In Knoxville and most of East TN (Can't vouce for the rest), the only thing you get pulled over for is blue and red neons. - That's the law here.

thats how the whole state as long as it isnt the colors that fire fighters and police man use they dont care but congrats on the new house good luck