unofficial DUAL CORE opteron thread

racinjimy

Ok, just a thought.

I was using the 704-2bta too but was having problems not picking up one off my HD so back to 623-3.

I've finally got to my goal, which was to achieve the FX60 speed. 2.61ghz @ 1.44v 42 load.

Happy for now. primed 8hrs+ still going

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To what question, I seem to have asked a lot lately :)

Also would you care to point into the right post, since two pages back for me might not be the same thing for you because of forum configuration (posts per page).

Post number 432 ;)

Its the links to the AMD fix and the Windows hotfix ;)

Post number 432 ;)

Its the links to the AMD fix and the Windows hotfix ;)

Hey, I wrote post number 432!!!! :confused:

Well I found this Hardforum post regarding the driver/hotfix/reghack and other things as solutions to game problems and if they are needed or not, I think it explains better: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=983781

I put the driver right after the cpu, didn't try anything with out it... then made the mistake of installing the hotfix, this way BF2 stuttered a little; with the registry modification = 0 (disabling hotfix) BF2 went back to normal.

Hey, I wrote post number 432!!!! :confused:

Well I found this Hardforum post regarding the driver/hotfix/reghack and other things as solutions to game problems and if they are needed or not, I think it explains better: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=983781

I put the driver right after the cpu, didn't try anything with out it... then made the mistake of installing the hotfix, this way BF2 stuttered a little; with the registry modification = 0 (disabling hotfix) BF2 went back to normal.

Hey guys thanks for the help I think I know what I have to do.....also I did put my system specs in my sig but wasn't until after I made my first post.....thanks again will keep ya post on progress....think I am gonna go with the OCZ.....I like the company and their products although corsair has never let me down I did have a few problems early on with their memory when I first built the system.

Corsair is a good brand too, but its like a balance: they overclock more, but then they are less compatible or in other words more dificult to configure... and once they are, they run perfectly too like OCZ.

IMO the best two brands are OCZ first and Corsair second, I am not sure the other brands come close to the user support these two have.

Is it naked?

it is... look @ sig ;)

with ihs & silent cooling 2950 @ 1,472 was max stable...

over night i tested 3060 @ 1,5v but i got a bsod, so i chose 300x10 @ 1,424 to get my 24/7-setting.

300x7 i tested @ 1,024v, so i plan to use it with rmclock multi 7>10

max oc will be tested later...

i buyed it in the marketplace of my homeforum pretested by 3000 @ 1,4v WITH ihs from a guy with much stronger watercoolingsystem than mine.

with non pretested cpus i had no luck @ all :(

@ 24hours i was sleeping, this is the last screen:

3k14242tz.th.jpg

€dith:

i measured my watertemp after ~27,5h of prime, it was 28,5°C @ 22,6°C roomtemp.