Sign in to follow this  
soundx98

The Wallpaper Thread

286 members have voted

1. 1.

• Ohh yes !
    • Nah, not my bag
    • I would submit one

Sounds good thanks, torrent seems healthy as of now.

Feel free to upload to ocidb.com by creating an album. I got my wallpapers on weboperative.com/gallery download at will :)

Nice, testing it and it's downloading at 300-400KB, thank you.

Anybody here hitting up the torrent? What kind of speeds are you seeing?

I have 8 seeders and 16 leechers right now, but ca 30-35 people have snatched it so far.

Figured this would be a good time to pimp my mother's art a bit. she's great, makes all her art on linux, not a single XP machine in her house. Here are some of my favorites from her gallery, which you can check out on her DeviantART page or her personal site.

rosebysamsendenb6.th.jpg

wallpaer7largebysamsendho5.th.jpg

wallpaper10bysamsendeit8.th.jpg

purpletilesbysamsendeoq0.th.jpg

elvisbysamsendeia6.th.jpg

axiomaticbysamsendexu5.th.jpg

posterbysamsendees9.th.jpg

For the best browsing experience of any galleries on Flickr, Smugmug, DeviantArt, Photobucket, Picasa, Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, Hi5, Friendster,Image search on Google, Yahoo, Ask, Live, and AOL I recommend the PicLens extension for Firefox.

...PicLens instantly transforms your browser into a full-screen 3D experience for viewing images across the web. Our new interactive "3D Wall" lets you effortlessly drag, click, and zoom your way around a wall of pictures for an extraordinary viewing experience. The new search box lets you search the Web in full-screen using Google, Yahoo, SmugMug, Flickr, Photobucket, and DeviantArt. Just type a query and view all the results in the PicLens wall....

Anybody here hitting up the torrent? What kind of speeds are you seeing?

I have 8 seeders and 16 leechers right now, but ca 30-35 people have snatched it so far.

The best I was getting out of the torrent was 58.7kbs so I quit and just downloaded from momo. Mucho better.

Understandable, I'll probably let everybody finish and then can the upload a few days later.

kckustom,

thanks so much for the DIY toasters. they are super sweet!

Figured this would be a good time to pimp my mother's art a bit. she's great, makes all her art on linux, not a single XP machine in her house. Here are some of my favorites from her gallery, which you can check out on her DeviantART page or her personal site.

rosebysamsendenb6.th.jpg

wallpaer7largebysamsendho5.th.jpg

wallpaper10bysamsendeit8.th.jpg

purpletilesbysamsendeoq0.th.jpg

elvisbysamsendeia6.th.jpg

axiomaticbysamsendexu5.th.jpg

posterbysamsendees9.th.jpg

For the best browsing experience of any galleries on Flickr, Smugmug, DeviantArt, Photobucket, Picasa, Facebook, MySpace, Bebo, Hi5, Friendster,Image search on Google, Yahoo, Ask, Live, and AOL I recommend the PicLens extension for Firefox.

does she ues GIMP or Inkscape to create those backgrounds?