Has Anyone Used One Of These On Northbirdge?

I'm just trying to find out if this is worth getting! I want more cooling on the Northbridge. Has anyone used one before, that would be a good start. And was it worth getting? :blink:

Take a look at the chip cooler and tell me what you think

Edited by skibar350

i saw that the other night on that ezact site and wondered the same thing it loks awesome copper and everything well thought out is it worth the money though my north bridge with stock heatsink and a small fan i added to it even with my system overclcoked to signature below only gets up to like 32 degrees celsius at the MOST usually 29 or 30 degrees celsius

I'm just trying to find out if this is worth getting! I want more cooling on the Northbridge. Has anyone use one before would be a good start. And was worth getting? :blink:

I don't think that northbridge would be any better then your average northbridge heatsink+ fan solution. The fan on that heatsink looks too small and will not pull out the heat which is concentrated at the core of the heatsink.

Thanks! That is what I was wondering.. I thought it looked cool though with th MOSFET sinks on to match the Northbridge. But if it isn't going to cool any more than the one that comes with the board I guess I won't bother. I was looking for one that was iodized red but all the ones I have seen are for Intel.

I'm just trying to find out if this is worth getting! I want more cooling on the Northbridge. Has anyone used one before, that would be a good start. And was it worth getting? :blink:

It looks good but with my HS and mobo it wouldn't fit(too high, too close to eachother) i was thinking of trying it on the SB and again PCI cards in the way

It looks cool tho :P