Video card problems..

Ok first of all here is my point of veiw..I have had 2 diff Leadtek Video cards with the same problems..idk if its the comp or the video cards but i have a strong feeling its the card. I Rma'ed my first card bc it overheated or what ever and had blue and sometimes green lines everywhere so Leadtek sent back my card and im assuming they fixed it butno it had the same problems and i just got another card back from them that is totally different so do you guys think the card could have fried the chipset (lol i dont even know what that is...)? I know its not the card slot bc when i was waiting for my 6800gt to come back from being Rma'd i had a Ati x300 pci-e and it worked fine...

Ya i installed the drivers with it and it still didnt work it has to be the card..ive tryed both of my slots and another computer and it has the same problem im not even gonna deal with it anymore im sick and tired of Leadteks crap, and just so you know be prepared when your card go's out bc it prolly will anytime now..