Operton Pros

{Orceph}Rye

Hey, I heard from a friend of mine that there are some people looking for AMD Opterons here. I resell most anything to do with computers from motherboards to CPUs to RAM and so on. I figured I show some pricing. Sadly all my OEMs are out of stock at the moment :-( and shipping will depend on your location. I currently don't ship outside of the States. My pricing is as fallows:

$299.00|OPTERON 150 940PINS BOX

$379.00|OPTERON 150 939PINS BOX

$239.00|OPTERON 148 940PINS BOX

$285.00|OPTERON 148 939PINS BOX

$199.00|OPTERON 146 940PINS BOX

$209.00|OPTERON 146 939PINS BOX

$189.00|OPTERON 146 939PINS OEM

$185.00|OPTERON 144 940PINS BOX

$149.00|OPTERON 144 939PINS BOX

Just an idea to save on shipping you can order at the same time with other people on the forum or don't forget that you can also buy other parts from me as well, or a full custom built machine. With your choice of Linux or Windows OSs pre-installed. :-)

You can email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Or just post here.

Hey, Sorry all the 939pins are out of stock. They should be in soon. And sense they are out of stock it is a little hard to tell what the stepping is. However I will let you know as soon as i get more in stock again and what stepping they are. I have a feeling that they will be the CABYE if that is ok I can get one on hold as soon as they come in.

Thanks for the post. Are you in the US? Please correct your location before the mods get on you. Where do you get your products from? Thinking of getting a 146 when you have them in stock. Could you give us some info on your vendor or yourself? I’m weary of purchasing items from 18 yrs olds.

Thanks !

Sorry, I don't know exactly what to say. I don't have a website. My vendor is www.malabs.com They only resell to companies and I have a sales tx idea with the great state of Texas for a company I am trying ot start. I am thinking of changing my DBA to something else but for now it is Icarus Computing Systems or ICS for short. (yes i know the story of Icarus and his dad however most people do not so I figured I am good to go) But I'm still thinking about changing it before I get my site up. I sell computers on ebay mostly though my friends account that has good review. I quickly discovered ebay sucks if you don't already have a history. I can get my friends account name if you want to look at his reviews.