Sign in to follow this  
Badams66

Action Canceled?

Ok, i just tried setting up a server using Abyss Web Server! Everything here seems to be working properly but something is not! When people try to visit it, then they get an action canceled page! Any ideas whats going on?

http://216.36.166.91

Im also using AnalogX Port Mapper

Any recommendations on other software for web (needs php and mysql support) or a port mapper are welcome!

Never used Abyss Server! I'd suggest Apachie! It supports MyAQL and PHP!

Well, i need someone to help install it then because when i try to install php for apache, it doesn't install and tells me to do it manually...and i can't find anything on munual configuration <_<

tyme, i'm kinda wondering how you got through ALL the problems you've been having, before you joined this forum, since you've only been a member since the end of may.

i mean you've had a whole lot of posts about a whole lot of different topics.

kinda makes me worried, like we shouldn't let ya leave, cause you're bound to blowing something up ;)

but it shows you're learning a lot more, and that's all that matters :D

but yes, gg apache.

tyme, i'm kinda wondering how you got through ALL the problems you've been having, before you joined this forum, since you've only been a member since the end of may.

Easy, i asked my dad, but since my craping dad is never around for me anymore i need to find new ways! But thanks for bringing it up, it makes me feel a whole lot better reminding me how much my dad doesn't trust me and knowing that people don't want me to ask anything!