Sign in to follow this  
Jibby

Still problem with DFI/PSU

I'm still not able to turn off my computer and turn it back on unless I wait 4 hours. I got my new PSU and it does the same thing as the now dead PSU. (Both pcpowerandcooling 510 SLI's). Does anyone have any advice before I RMA the DFI board.

It just chills there with the LED's stuck on 3 lit. I checked all the rails and they are around .08 or less off.

I have. They had me follow a guide to trouble shoot everything. I am clueless on what to do and its not something simple. All the power connections are plugged in and I've rma'd everything except the DFI board. Now it works and when it does work its awesome and rock solid but theres something not right and its been narrowed down to the board or 2 defective PSU's in a row. Which is more likely to have a problem? the board.

Ok, I tested both sticks individually but for some reason the stick I thought was in the dead DIMM, is running fine it just won't boot warm/cold but the other stick does. What does that mean? It can't be the cold boot issue because I'll clear the cmos and the one stick that always boots, boots up fine. The other stick is like 50% no matter what I do.