9800 Pro Lag

ok guys i like the way this card plays games...However i play SWG in borderless window mode my problem is that whenver i hit the windows key to bring up the start menu or the txt for icons you know when it says what it is the game and computer gets wicked laggy it jerks around alot..It only hapens when start menu is open or a mouse over txt apears anyone know how i can fix this would be much apreciated

P.S also wold like to know what a good OCing of this card would be. I DL a program called Rage 3dtweak

Edited by Notesinger

that could be but my pny GF4 never did it

wich is why i think its somthign with ATI it dosnt lag when i have windows open for i have a dual monitor setup like im playing swg now and the game is running gerat and everything it only skips and jumps and LAGS way bad when the start menu is up or when the mouse over txt is up

Man i am confused now, but what i said earlier could still apply ATI's drivers for D3D rendering (or OpenGL depending) could be different then Nvidias.. All I can think to say is just dont play games and open the start menu at the same time...