Sign in to follow this  
CyborgPsycho

BIOS problems on boot

Cyborg is using only Graphic card to install. It is the X-finity first edition. It does not have the flat power cabels. It does have PCI conectors.

Guest coldcase
Cyborg is using only Graphic card to install. It is the X-finity first edition. It does not have the flat power cabels. It does have PCI conectors.

PCI connectors have nothing to do with the compatibility of it with this board. ;)

award bios 6.00 01/25/2005

Did you ever update this? You need to get at least the latest official BIOS 6/23-3.

Do you have all four power connectors connected?

Signature has to have specs then for me? My post started and builder Cyborg should have it then. He posted it in a different thread I believe. I will ask him about it then. Cool

UPDATE.

Want to make sure PC is not running to hot. Have two fans in back and one on either side and one for each PC graphic card and prosessor. Hope this is good enough. Cyborg had mentioned it was a little hot before. Thinking of getting a better procesor fan. Also we think windows just went on. Gonna try try duel PCI and RAM charges later. Hope this works. I think This thing is going to make make GE look like the Dark SIde of the Moon, escuse my speelling. YEAH