Sign in to follow this  
DaLurker

DFI SLI Infinity at 350mhz HTT issues

Right now I'm testing my SLI Infinity for the highest HTT, and I've seem to come across an interesting issue.

If I set my HTT to 350mhz and reboot, it boots into windows fine. I can run Prime95 Blend test for hours, and everythings great. Now however if I shut down the computer and do a cold boot, the system will get stuck on a screen for nVidia Raid "Detecting Raid array". If I hit the reset switch, it once again boots into windows fine.

This only occurs on a cold boot, anytime I do a warm reboot (ie reboot from windows), it will start up fine.

Any ideas? I'm using the newest Bios 8/15 (I think).

No idea, but I have the same board and get the same thing. Just to let you know you are not alone. Mine happens at way lower HTT though.

No idea, but I have the same board and get the same thing. Just to let you know you are not alone. Mine happens at way lower HTT though.

Thanks for the msg, good to know Im' not alone on this. It actually seems to happen down to about 300mhz HTT.

Any ideas Mods?