BF2 Players

Wetchaser

Ive been with clan {-pfc-} Playing for Cheese about 3 yrs. We are more of a club then a clan. We dont pay any $ unless we want control of a Americas Army server. Ive been admining the AA server for over a year now.

We dont do any ladders or such like that, just some guys who get together to own in a variety of differant games. Most of us are east coast, with a couple Candians, and one west coast thrown in.

We are expanding into BF2, and are not even going to consider getting a server at this time. There are just way to many corp. spons. servers out there sitting empty to justify paying $60-$200 a month for one with our name on it. So this leg of {-pfc-} will be 100% free.

We play for fun, and if its not fun, we take actions to make it fun. The biggest quality we look for in new members is friendliness. Sounds easy, but apparently it is not such a easy quality to find in people. Friendly people dont just up and tell there friends that they suck, or cuss them out when things dont go there way. At least they dont right after they meet. Get to know people, and you should be able to say anything to them, and they should know how to take it. If someone calls you a hacker, you shouldnt get all bent out of shape about it. You should be able to laugh it off, and kill that mouth asap. Basically be like a duck, and let that stuff roll off your back like rain drops.

The only reason we have ever refused a new member, or asked one to leave has always been about there behavior on team speak. Yea its fun to chat and laugh hard. But its also fun to be able to hear that e walking on the map. We try to strike a balance so all can have there fun. We are a quite serious about our gaming, and anyone seriously suspected of hacking is asked to not come back.

Im not asking anyone to outright join {-pfc-}, but rather just add our ts ip 66.29.7.121:8890 to your ts server list. Then next time you want to play, and none of your regulars guys are on, pop in, and see if anyones playing BF2. We mostly play Americas Army, but if anyone wants to go play BF2, im there. So just ask if you see me in AA channel.

We have a 30 day probationary period before joining, and that is mainly just to see if you can hack not ruffling any feathers, and being cool. We have mastered the english language, so we use lotsa colorful metephors in our speach patterns. Expect it. 21 and older is prefered, but we will let 18+ join if there mature, and friendly.

Rezag, im quite sorry, but weve been there and done that. Your chances would be quite slim to be honest. But that being said, our ts is a public (no pass) 20 man server. Anyone is welcome to join it. How long anyone gets to stay, is based on there annoyance factor.

Join the ts and see is all i can say at this time.

• 3 weeks later...

@Wetchaser

If your group would like to have a little clan match with the [MRB] we would love to dominate your asses :nod: We are all a bunch of thirty somethings that have been in the same clan for over 5 years, back in the 1942 days and Desert Combat. Post here and let me know if you could come up with 8vs8 for thursday?

I'm quite interested in seeing how you all behave, Wetchaser. I'll be adding you to my TS very shortly.

Let me know when the next BF2 engagement is.

btw, I am a sniper but can rock quite well with a fully automatic weapon. ;)