Sign in to follow this  
Shinzoy

Audigy 2 question

Im coming across a small problem while putting the case together. Tha Armor case comes with external hookups at the top of the case that add iEEE1394, 2 USB and audio jacks for headset and microphone these are all individual wires not a harness plug, i want to set it up in my case but the problem is the only setup i can follow is that of the onboard audio, the individual wirering wires are discribed in detail in the Ultra d manual, however I have a platinum ZS audigy 2 so i do not want to wire it to the onboard audio. I bought the card OEM so it did not come with the external controler bay.

So i go to http://files.americas.creative.com/manuald...61/Aud2Plat.pdf

so number 14 Audio Extention Controler (AD_EXT) all it has it set for is for their own player no discription of the different wires, i cannot locate a diagram of the pins to individually plug them in, does anyone know or can refer me to a propper diagram, i have exausted my internet search.

Did you google it? I can't verify this information here, as I don't have an Audigy myself, but this took about 60 seconds with google. Perhaps one is useful (or perhaps isn't what you're after at all).

Link1

Link2

yea i had googled it, just couls not find it, comes down to seach criteria, thanks so much.

Did you google it? I can't verify this information here, as I don't have an Audigy myself, but this took about 60 seconds with google. Perhaps one is useful (or perhaps isn't what you're after at all).

Link1

Link2