Other PCI Bridge Device?! -- What is this?!

Hey guys, i really want to know what this "Other PCI Bridge Device" is, appearing in my device manager.. i havent seen this before eather.

devicemgnr8ws.jpg

i have disabled all the Marvel and Nvidia Lan... i am not sure what the heck this is.

can someone please tell me, or help me out where i can get the drivers for this?

what is it?

-Tom

SLi-Bridge

???

no way is it the sli bridge... haha i am running a single videocard, i dont think it has to do with videocards.

someone please help me out.

gotta find a solution for this.

It's the smbus driver not being installed properly. There are some updated drivers on nvidia, 6.66's or there are the 6.67's available also at http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?id=19 . I use the 6.67's and they work great. When you install, don't install the ide drivers and make sure you completely uninstall the old drivers using control panel.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i was getting this when i had a bad grafics card...or atleaste i think...i have 3 of them..2 x 5500 and 1 6600...i run a lot of monitors..

one of them would not take drivers..kept rebooting and giving me a screen filled with garbage..so i pulled it and no more of the pci to pci bridge driver alerts amoung other improvments..