Sign in to follow this  
Protagonist.

So I recently noticed

From the looks of Acegoober he may have requested them :shake:

My God that is the ugliest avator I have ever seen :eek2:

Thats definatley a picture of Ace minus the really bad teeth (i hope)... But he does wear the glasses on a daily bases from what ive gathered.. :shake:

Well consider america's army, that is a very team-based game, and what can it hurt since it's free.

Can't speak about call of duty 2 yet as I haven't played it, I would imagine it is pretty team-oriented, but that is going to be my new game. :angel:

Guest DrAgO

hahah i was only joking and i had a bit to drink that night.. dont take it to offense but i usually call people who use correct punctuation.. "punctuation whores" its just a lil thing i made up and i find it funny.. yes its weird but i dont care, just dont take offense to it im just mucking around.

hahah i was only joking and i had a bit to drink that night.. dont take it to offense but i usually call people who use correct punctuation.. "punctuation whores" its just a lil thing i made up and i find it funny.. yes its weird but i dont care, just dont take offense to it im just mucking around.

My response remains. :)

HeY lOoK aT mE i Am DrAgO aNd I tHiNk I aM rEaL tOuGh bEcAuSe I hAvE mY nAmE lIkE tHiS lMfAoRoFlLoLlAl

AnD i DoN't UsE fUlL sToPs..........

Unfortunately, I do have bad teeth...missing three, another two about to go...and it is not from slacking off on brushing, flossing or visiting the dentist every six months. :( Sucks having hereditary abnormal tooth decay.

Only need glasses when I wake-up in the morning after a night of getting hammered...:D

I'll post a pic in the appropriate thread.

Thats definatley a picture of Ace minus the really bad teeth (i hope)... But he does wear the glasses on a daily bases from what ive gathered.. :shake:

Unfortunately, I do have bad teeth...missing three, another two about to go...and it is not from slacking off on brushing, flossing or visiting the dentist every six months. :( Sucks having hereditary abnormal tooth decay.

Only need glasses when I wake-up in the morning after a night of getting hammered...:D

I'll post a pic in the appropriate thread.

ELL, it sounds as if you are almost as ugly as me! :tooth:

LOL @ Ace. I have seen a pic of you already so I know the Avatar isn't really you ;) . I was more interested in the gun in the pic though :nod:

If you and Ace have a little thing going thats fine with me... To each his own... But please refrain from comments about his gun lol :shake: