Sign in to follow this  
irfy

irfy's spaminator thread(s)

At this point we have gotten off your original topic.

Is there more to the human mind than we know is what you are getting at correct? The question you are facing us with is will it be found by scientific means, evolution, or other. As humans we are able to think well beyond any creature on this earth, but at the same time not very much of interest has come from one single human mind but a few of them working together. Knowledge is what makes or breaks. If you take what you are saying about dreams, the power to view the future already exists. At some point in time use will be made of it, knowledge will be transfered without anything more than a thought but evolution takes time....

I'm not sure why everything has gone digital because analog was so freaking awesome...

Long live ANALOG! Or, is that ANALOGUE? Di-di-di-digital? Say it! I command you to say DIGITAL!

(More "interrogation" in the basement of the pentagon) "You vill say DIGITAL, or vee vill have Rosie, the pentagon librarian come down, UND!...you vill haff your vay with her! I promise!"

No....NO! Not that! Please! I beg of you...not that!

RRRrrriiinnnng! "Rosie...vee haff a problem here...come quickly! Vee need you!"

AAAUUUGGGHHHH! I vill talk! I vill!

Charles

I think I met Rosie in a bar one night. Woke up staring into a really bright light.. That's when I realised I had passed out in the yard and it was daytime...

research done only this century has proven that dreams sometimes fortell good things or even bad things about you or even someone else. How to interpret dreams is a whole new ball game. I actually met a guy who dreamt he got married to some really nice girl he swears that was the girl from his dreams.

People are morons. Test can yield incorrect result or be biased. Not to mention people can interpret it wrong...

90% of what I see in my dream I can associate to something in my real life (even though my dreams are absolutely ridiculous, I still know why someone was there, or someone said something etc.)

As for predicting the future... How moronic is that? Think about it...

Anything that happens to you in your dream, comes from your brain. So even if you subconsciously thinking of something (and dreamed about it) it does not mean u predicted the future. Example: You dream you car is going to break down the next day.

Or if you dream something, mostly forgot about what you dreamed about, then it happens, it doesn’t mean anything... For example if your bro goes to war, and you dreamed he died (maybe you dreamt he died for the whole week).

if they finally released the net browser i'll be picking one up

It already has a net browser built in. It has here in the UK anyway. You can connect to the web via any wireless access point.

Full online gamning through it should be interesting :)

When u sleep it is as if u are dead BUT not really! Your SOUL leaves ur body and can travel back n forth thru time only if GOD wills! If he wants to show u something he will. Dreams are very delicate and im serious when i say that science has only discovered the nature of dreams this century.

Uptil now no-one knows what the human soul looks like. Ever wandered what was in the suitcase in the movie PULP FICTION?

Not many peeps know this ! It was Marcels SOUL! remember the bright light illuminating from the suitcase most peeps may hav thought it was GOLD but really they didnt show it cos no one knows what it looks like.

Where did you get your info from on this "research" of dreams? I would very much like to read. I have never heard of someone being able to do research on dreams.

just type the word dreams in google or yahoo n you will find loads of info. The only problem is who or which author do u believe ! I myself can not say that im qualified to interpret a dream. I went thru an amazing phase in my life a couple of years ago i was a bad bad boy i NEVER used to dream or i jus used to be too stoned to dream. Then 1 day i had a really BAD dream it was so REAL and i can still remember it till this day. I remember waking up n cryin something i wouldnt ever do. Dreams which leave a heavy imprint in ur mind could well mean something. I had to seek a scholars advise

Points of interest:

AIDs the virus is a man-made VIRUS made in labs it did NOT originate from monkeys.

Most artists like MJ, the beatles, pink flyod are all devil worshippers. If u back track thier music you can actually hear the messages. (This one shocked me i didnt believe it till i researched it. A lot of sites on the net will prove this)

lets see, scratches head.

The problem, if you would call that, is man is never content for very long.

Call curosity or intrique or a better or easy way of doings or whatever...

It has birth many brilliant inventions, ideas and etc, which many have improved living life styles, work environments, vehicles and so on.

So, I don't know if one, including myself, would refer to it as an evil or a overly big concern to where one feels stress or worry.

Its just the times were living in, big change good and bad alike is all around us.

I do think the government has way to much control, thats for sure.

It could be jus around the corner. This is jus a thought ! imagine if the mind could be controlled well let say the technology is obviously allready here " read about the disabled man in prev posts" Who was really responsible for 911?

Not long a go a young girl was found chopped in peices in London. WHAT KINDA sick person would do such a thing ! It really makes me wonder what kinda world we live in. I hope THEY find this guy ! n let the parents of the young girl CHop him up peice by piece.