irfy's spaminator thread(s)

irfy

OK What do you know about the Optic Nerve ? Do u think it can be tapped?

Im dead serious you may be thinkin why does this guy sound so looney? Well im takin this from personal experience im surprised ive not gone totally MAD myself.

Things hav gone a bit pear shaped since 911 no doubt.

Why is everything gone Digital ? i wonder

seeing thru walls is one thing ! What about seeing thru someones eyes. :eek:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they have taped into people brains and made bling people see with camera's and dead people head and i think i have heard something about somehow being able to hear thoughts, and disable people can have things inmplater in brain to controll a computer mouse with their thoughts

I watched a program on BBC1 years ago. They showed a handicapped man who really couldnt do anything for himself. Poor guy . They implanted a microchip in his brain which allowed him to think what he wanted to do e.g "Light off" or " close curtains" and low n behold it would work. His brain was connected to a PC of some sort.

Now why would the goverment want to know whats in our heads is the next question

"They" think time travel is possible

I think there wasting thier TIME

Another interesting subject " DREAMS" has any1 ever dreamt something that actually happend the very next day?

TIME travel is only possible sometimes in ur sleep. How ? maybe another day or should i say night

research done only this century has proven that dreams sometimes fortell good things or even bad things about you or even someone else. How to interpret dreams is a whole new ball game. I actually met a guy who dreamt he got married to some really nice girl he swears that was the girl from his dreams.

I did mention this is a very weird n bizzare topic not every1 can percieve this kinda info.

i dream the future all the time, sometimes stuff as far as 6month in future, nothing big just things happening in my life and they happen