2 Problems with SLI-DR set-up

I set up my system today and I got 2 questions. First, after I set up the board and cards and everything, I noticed in the manual about the SLi jumper and how it needs to be set for a SLi config. I looked at the pics and stuff, but I still don't get what I actually need to do and how do i do it?

My second question is, after I set everything up I booted up the system using the manual power reset buttons on the mobo next to the case connection block. I didn't connect my power button and reset buttons right so I used the manual buttons on the mobo just to see if it works. Anyways I got into bios and everything was running then I turned off the system. When I came back I put the side panel on and turned it on again. This time it just blinked and turned off, as soon as I turned the power switch in the back of the PSU, the fans lite up and spin for a second and turn off, so it created this blinking effect. My friend told me he had the same thing happen and he just tightened all the molex connections and waited a while to try again. He didn't know what causes the problem. I'm thinking that it might be grounding something or I dunno.

Thanks for any help.

No it's in the case. I don't know if I can remount everything because I got watercooling installed. I'm going to try to move some of the wires and maybe replug some of the connections. Also I need to replug all the case connections, for some reason I followed the chart but still got them wrong. Like I said, my friend had this same problem twice when he tried to hide some of his cables and all he did was make sure everything was plugged in and it worked again..... so I dunno what's causing this problem, especially since it worked the first time I booted it up.