Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

DFI LanParty RDX200 CF-DR (initial pics/build)

Here's my spi 32m, not quite as fast as yours though... but then again i was browsing forums during it ;)

29spi32mstable3jl.th.jpg

I think its got more to do with your memory speed. You cant get that 2x1 to run stock speed? That Opty Air cooled?

Very nice.

I think its got more to do with your memory speed. You cant get that 2x1 to run stock speed? That Opty Air cooled?

Very nice.

Yeah, your right, alot did have to do with mem speed (i edited my other past after i realized the divider i had set). i've had difficulties clocking my mem (TCCD or Ballistix), not sure if the opty + this mb is the reason or not, but i really haven't put much effort into it either as of yet. So far i've just been testing the limits of my opty - it is on air (HS in my sig) , but i can't get it to heat up at all, which seems weird considering the volts that i'm supposedly pushing it with (1.6616V in bios).

ooook...got myself 4x1024 of Ballistix4000 today

going to drop her (RDX200) into the Stock Speed Database with both 2GB and 4GB then I'll start overclocking (about 72 hours from now)

ooook...got myself 4x1024 of Ballistix4000 today

going to drop her (RDX200) into the Stock Speed Database with both 2GB and 4GB then I'll start overclocking (about 72 hours from now)

I'll be looking foward to the results :nod:

Got my 2 x 1 GB Ballistix running at 3-3-3-7-1T dual channel now 270HTT 1:1 2.8v (2.73 smartguardian reading). Everything is on auto, except the timings are set manually. Ram is in slots 2 and 4. Not bad.

for some reason when 4x1024 is inserted, it only gives about 2050MB/s in Everest reads, 506MB/s writes, and 72.3ns latency

regardless of 1T, 2T, S/W or H/W remapping, etc

2x1024 in teh orange slots gives about 4098MB/s reads, 1365MB/s writes, 57ns latency

there's nothing wrong with this memory either..gives about 5200MB/s on the NF4 in reads

I'll keep fooling with it for sure

for some reason when 4x1024 is inserted, it only gives about 2050MB/s in Everest reads, 506MB/s writes, and 72.3ns latency
Enabled memory hole in bios.