Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

DFI LanParty RDX200 CF-DR (initial pics/build)

As far as SATA II and NCQ goes, I can live without em. but definatly would of paid a few extra buck to have it.

Well, my SATA drive is not recoginzed by Windows correctly and I have no NCQ and it works.. maybe not at the blazing speed I should have but since I have not had the opportunity to experience it, I am not missing anything. Next mobo that damn thing has to work though.. all I see is UDMA 6 IDE, not SATA. Damn Maxtor pos.

Anyone else notice that it seems this motherboard was pulled from Newegg again? i been freshing my saved link to it, and searching the site over and over, and can't find it anymore (i even deleted all cookies and emptied the cache just to be sure i ain't crazy) :confused: My Opteron 146 is on the way, and I don't even have a s939 MB, so i am interested :drool:

ive asked jacky (though it is 5:24AM lol so dont expect an answer until later this afternoon) why newegg no longer lists them (and why dfi.com.tw does not even list them in the BIOS/Drivers download pages)

Why O why do DFI insist on using that craply drawn dorky-looking Kid on the box.. Something like a Terminator T101 style robot sat there instead rendered with flames and the skulls of his opponents under his feet/desk with the letters A B I T or A S U S carved into them would be MUCH better :)

Too cliche. I like the colors on the DFI boxes. After looking at all the ATi boxes, something that doesn't have a fire on black background is really refreshing.

Am I missing something in the bios?? Takes quite a while to load windows and anything to do with installing software is crawling...Just doing windows updates this morning took 30 minutes for all the critical updates and .Net framework to install (downloads fast just super slow during install portion). Usually takes around 5 minutes on my other boards. Running a single Hitachi SATA II drive on channel one...

NV Raid I assume. hope you get some good performance out of it Old Guy.

Keep the progress reports coming.

Newegg is just sold out already. Mine shipped last night.

Newegg doesn't pull items from their site if they sell out, there had to be some reason to make it just vanish like it never existed. It is now actually back, and being sold cheaper, for $209 ... thinking of pushing the button :)

Newegg doesn't pull items from their site if they sell out, there had to be some reason to make it just vanish like it never existed. It is now actually back, and being sold cheaper, for $209 ... thinking of pushing the button :)

Hell they've dropped it from 239.00 (what I paid of course :sweat: ) to 229.00 yesterday to 209.00 today...hopefully that'll pull a few off the fence and get some info flowin'...

EDIT: I love how there's 3 reviews on NewEgg already and none of the bozo's even have the damn thing... :shake:

When Newegg.com first started selling the Zalman CNPS9500, they sold out the stock on hand in a few hours, then they removed for some reason. The next day, it was back. I e-mailed them and they replied with "items are sometimes removed temporarily once they have exhausted stock" this may have been the issue, who knows.

--Z