Aopen 200Mhz MMX Socket 7

This is the second of two systems I have for sale on here. This unit is an Aopen box, 200Mhz MMX Skt7, not sure which model mobo, but it has 4pci and 3 ISA slots. It has room for 2DIMMs and 4SIMMS. It will come with a 1Gig and a 1.6Gig HD, CD-ROM (not sure what speed), an S3 Savage video card, and 64MB of DIMM RAM. It takes a 5pin DIN style Keyboard. It currently has Win98 on it, and everything works except that I cannot get the serial mouse to work. I'm not sure what the problem is, I've tried everything I know and there is no reason I can figure out WHY it doesn't work, but it could easily be solved by throwing a cheap USB card in and using a USB mouse. Other than that it works great! Asking price is $60 +s/h, I can add another 64mb DIMM for a total of 128MB RAM for an extra $15. Again, as with the other system, I can add any software I might have if you have anything specific you want. I will even give the buyer an option of 3 diffrent OS's. Win98SE, Win2000, or Red Hat Linux 7.2...OR none at all! Also, I would GLADLY accept a trade for 256 PC100 DIMM/s as I am in need of RAM for my current system.

All in all, I garantee it won't be a bad deal and it won't be DOA! Respond quickly if intrested as it will be posted to Ebay shortly. E-mail me at [email protected]