Unofficial Opteron 939 Thread

Guest laydback
click on the thumbnails on the previous page for screen shots :D

Am I blind? Cause I didnt see sp2004 in those screenies. Nice chip though. I'm definatley satisfied with mine. Anyone wanna buy my venice ? =]

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard the new 144 batch is nice. cab2e stepped.

They are nice... but not as nice as the 146 CABYE. You're pretty much guaranteed 3ghz... my friend has had four and allr eached the Big 3 stable with 1.55v or less. :)

I've got a CABYE 0540FPAW running Prime95 for the last 2 hours at 2.8GHz @ stock volts.

However, temps seem a little high. Idle is 38C and load is 49C. My Venice would run at 43C load with 1.5v. I'm using a Zalman CNPS7700-AlCu.

What temps are other people getting with these new CABYEs?

Am I blind? Cause I didnt see sp2004 in those screenies. Nice chip though. I'm definatley satisfied with mine. Anyone wanna buy my venice ? =]

i run occt & sp2004 seperately :P

my temps have dropped today now the paste is setting shame ill have to disturb it later installing the cab2e.

currently 34c idle & 39c full load :D

Here is my CABNE 150 during initial testing, the CPU is stable at 3.55 Ghz. I am having massive memory problems however, I can not run my memory at even 200mhz, even though it memtests at 254mhz 2-2-2-5, all help welcome:

150-2.jpg

yes, it primes at 1.66v @ 3.45ghz, 1.68v @ 3.5ghz, but I am only stable if my memory is below 170mhz, at ANY cpu speed.

I only puy it up that high breifly to find the max PI OC, it ran a 1M at 3.6xx, but crashed when i tried to take a SS. :)

CPU temp was -23'C under load at that voltage.

yes, it primes at 1.66v @ 3.45ghz, 1.68v @ 3.5ghz, but I am only stable if my memory is below 170mhz, at ANY cpu speed.

I only puy it up that high breifly to find the max PI OC, it ran a 1M at 3.6xx, but crashed when i tried to take a SS. :)

CPU temp was -23'C under load at that voltage.

Got any other memory to try besides that VX?