Constant Physical Memory Dumps *Blue Screen of Death*

I have been running 2 months now no problem but all the sudden last night my computer just kept bombing into the blue screen on startup no problems in safe mode so trying to figure out what could possibly be causing it to crash on startup in normal windows.

My System Stats

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3200+

Ram: 2 gig PC3200 DDR (Crucial) in Dual Channel

GPU: 2 256 Meg Geforce 6700 GT's in SLI

HD: Maxtor 160 GB Serial ATA HD

Monitor: 19" Sceptre LCD using DVI hookup

*PSU: Aspire ATX-AS520W*

Using NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard.

Miight want to read this

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10854

Exact Message is

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

An attempt was made to execute non-executable memory.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Starup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

You need to run memtest for about 8 hours with the rig in the exact same setup as normal. In other words... put the side panel on.

If you get memtest errors you will need to run each stick as a single for about 8 hours.

You might have to adjust your memory timings or voltages to resolve the errors.

Once the memory checks out, you will need to run prime95 torture test for about 8 hours to see if the system is OS stable.