Anyone tried this software for Logitech mouses?

tweakmaster420

I just ran into this pretty cool software to reconfigure your logi mouse any button to any key and work like nvidia profiles with you game executable.

I havent tried it yet but im bout to.. didnt see it on here in a search so figured I post.

http://www.logigamer.com/

The program that came with my mouce works just fine though I have not used the app specific mode yet. How is this one diffrent?

Err, what mouse do you have?

That software looks pretty cool.

The software (logitech mouseware) that came with my mx510 doesn't support aplication specific profiles (you can configure the buttons only on a global level). As far as I can see this program will/can change profiles automaticaly depending on which application you are running (and even depending on which application has the focus).

Err, what mouse do you have?

That software looks pretty cool.

The software (logitech mouseware) that came with my mx510 doesn't support aplication specific profiles (you can configure the buttons only on a global level). As far as I can see this program will/can change profiles automaticaly depending on which application you are running (and even depending on which application has the focus).

G5 mouse but it does not do it automaticly for diffrent games you need to make the inputs and change them for the game though it does detect a game and change operations for the game from the notmal Windows enviorment.

Thought I might post again as I found a better alternative that modifies xml files so you can map any function and app specific profiles in setpoint it self...Like the G5 Plus adds more abilities.. heres the link: (note:This is different software then Logigamer its just in the logigamer forums.)

http://forums.logigamer.com/viewtopic.php?t=142