What bios do I need?

Hey everyone. I put together my new DFI rig and I need some help... especially on what bios to use.

Heres the 411:

DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra-D

3000+ Venice w/ stock cooling

2x512MB PC3200 OCZ Platinum Rev. 2 running in dual chan

OCZ 520w Power Stream

Sapphire X800GTO2 Vid Card

80GB Hitachi SATA II Hard Drive

I don't really plan on overclocking. I just want everything to run well and as fast as it should. For example I want my ram to run at the correct timings (5-2-2-2 I believe). I was just wondering what bios to use and if it can be flashed via a cd-rom drive because I don't have a floppy. Also, if there are any special bios settings I should do please let me know.

Thanks I burned the tmod 3 cd. I updated to bios 623-3, killed cmos, and then reset to optimal defaults. All seems to be working well but I got a few questions:

1. I have to use a PS/2 keyboard and a USB mouse. I tried a few ps2 mice and they wouldn't work.

2. The hitachi tools on the tmod cd wont work... They say loading PC DOS forever...

3. My ram is being detected as 5-3-3-2... Isn't it supposed to be 5-2-2-2 ?

The hitachi tools on the tmod cd wont work... They say loading PC DOS forever...

Hmmm it worked fine for me.

I will recheck it and see if maybe something didn't get screwed up somewhere.

Tmod

I need to flash my bios...i think...but i might need to use a floppy disk. Is there any way to flash using a floppy for the up-to-date version for the nf4 sli-dr? I cant change anything in my bios or it will crash. My boot sequence is set to FDD, HDD, CD. Windows will try to boot before the cd.

Have you checked yet?

I checked Hitachi Feature Tools & Drive Fitness and had no problems what so ever.

You may want to try and reburn the CD at a slower speed and finalize it if it isn't.

Tmod

Strange. I downloaded the 2.0 and then patched it to 3.0 and burned the iso. the bios flashing worked. I don't think its a problem with the CD. What hard drive do you have? Will it only work with some? Also, is there some special setting I need to do in the bios. I have my SATA drive hooked up to SATA port 1.

What hard drive do you have? Will it only work with some?

I was using it on a system with WD drives.

You had mentioned that it would hang at loading PC DOS so it really wouldn't matter what HD's I have as your system never got that far.

Anyone else having problems with any of the Hitachi tools? (soundx98?)

I don't think its a problem with the CD.

Well we need to at least make sure it isn't something with the CD.

Tmod