Building an Opteron 939 System

ATVkid

I haven't gotten the whole thing up yet Fight Game, I'm still waiting on my GTO2 and 3700+ SD. When I get the whole system set up though, I'll be sure to post the BIOS version and all applicable data. Anyway, I just realized that there's a site called FrontX.com, which lets you do what DFI's frontX does, except DFI's has the Diagnostic lights. I can't do that, mainly because there aren't any pins where the pins on the Ultra-D is, whereas there are pins on the SLI-DR.

Okay, I've got an update.

I bought a Gig of Geil One BH5 PC4000, from a friend on overclock.net. It's guaranteed up to 3.8 vdimm, so I should be all set with voltages. Also, I'm going to get a 3700+ SD on zipzoomfly for around 265, I decided not to go with the Opteron because of the lack of support ...So the RAM should get here on Friday, and around the 21st I can order my CPU...So now we play the waiting game. Oh and yeah, ATACOM.com told me they're getting their shipment in either on the 18th or the 19th, so yeah, I'm pretty much stuck doing nothing...heh.