Voltage Max on nf-sli infinity for vdimm

Sorry to hear that Greatscott.You can always get a booster or adjustable port power supply as i said befour.

I definitely don't want to get a new PSU cuz of size constraints in my box, and I'm not sure about a "booster." Looks like I'll be returning to Newegg, and stepping up to one of those nasty looking yellow and orange mobo's.

Thanx for all the help.

Greatscott they have 3 diffrent versions.One supports sata 11,another sli, one does both so check out the options carfully.Good Luck.

Thanx for the input. I RMAed the Infinity last night, and shipped it back this morning. $18 hit in the wallet - but lesson learned. I ordered a DFI LP UT nF4 SLI-D. Pretty sure this is the same board my buddy has. The stuff you see in my sig, take away the Corsair and Fatality (obviously) will go along with this board to hopefully create an awesome OCer. I really thought about the Ultra D...but who knows, I may want to run SLI again, someday. The pair of 7800's are just too smokin' for even an OCed fx-55. The card is so rockin' - I pulled a 9010 on 3dmark '05 with my 3000+ OCed to 2.25GHZ with a gig of Corsair XMS XL@2-2-2-5@1T (333 on the divider). This is on an Asus A8N-SLI Premium. That card + the overhead on the 3000+ is simply amazing.

Alright - I'm done rambling. Thanx again for all the help!