Sign in to follow this  
andrusk

Post A Pic Of Yourself!

ummm......out of 12 posts, only 2 pics were posted??? c'mon guys post pics.

heres me,

If I wasn't busy recovering from a rough night at the bar last night (bastards didn't want to leave - I work as a bouncer...it got rough) I would manage to find a picture of myself.

It'll come, just keep your pants on..

great so I feel like an idiot posting my pic now, you'll suck

Do feel like an idiot, my links were broke, thats probably why you didnt see my pics! but hey, i fixed em, now make fun of me all you want!

and to make you feel better, heres another pic of me and my prom date at the botanical gardens in tempe. They call it botanical, but all they have is like 1,000 different kinds of cactus! what a bunch of crap!

hey, wheres that bottle of bacardi you say you keep on your desk? lol

this is me I am.....

HOMESTAR RUNNER

actually I dont have a pic off hand - I might get one though

I love how much bigger you made the pic of your girlfriend than yourself.. Oh well if i had a digital camera or a scanner handy id get one up but, eventually it'll come. By the way andrusk i still couldn't see your pic

Lol, I didn't deliberately do that... I just had that pic of her from a while ago and it was larger, plus, wouldn't you rather see her than me, and i don't want to make anyone get a hard on with my dashing looks and manly build.. hahah ... thanks!

Mike

Edited by FrozenLightning

I love how much bigger you made the pic of your girlfriend than yourself.. Oh well if i had a digital camera or a scanner handy id get one up but, eventually it'll come. By the way andrusk i still couldn't see your pic

ug why dont things ever work out for me!!!! anyway, heres it is again.

Well I don't have a digital camera... so I couldn't take a recent pic, but this is the most recent pic that I have. Hey frozenlightning... your girlfriends hot... :D