Which ANTEC power supply is the best?

So the TruePower 550W cannot compete with the OCZ Powerstream 520W?

I can find the Antec 550W for $75 and the Powerstream 520W is around $110 at its cheapest.

So what do you think is the better buy for a heavily overclocked system? Can the TruePower 550W handle it?

Smoken Joe, did you have other Antecs or the 550W TruePowers?

newguy, I dont think there is a 550W TrueBlue. Also why cant you play Battlefield 2?

thanks to everyone for all the help :nod:

I think monarck had a deal on the PS. I had a TP480 dies on me :( replace it with a TB380(?) buying retails sucks around here could not get better under 100. I have also had some of the onees that come with cases. The antecs dip under load the OCZ doesnt that simple. I had no problem using Antecs on XP or older P4 systems though many did die including mine. I just think the PS is better it is up to you if you think you need the best ot just a OK PSU. The Foltron(sp) is a kik A$$ PSU and cheap too at least for what you get.

Ditto on the OCZ.. I am a convert. For what it is worth, spend the extra couple of bucks on the OCZ and save yourself any headache down the line. You can virtually eliminate the PSU as a weak link.. not to mention you won't have to hear "your PSU is at fault" if something craps out. :)