Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Corsair DDR1 + DFI Lanparty NF4 939 (stock, stable settings for many t

looks like the same error I got when my Ballistix 2x1GB kit died =(

Dont say that!!!

Ramguy suggested I try the yellow slots instead...is this wise? I thought the Orange ones were the stable ones??? :confused:

hi i would like to find out, if u have tested the corsair twinx 1024-4400c25pt

as they are dual matched memory modules, an how uve oc'd them...also another vital q is wat is the general warranty with corsair modules, meanin at wat point can u ask for another set of ram RMA in them...

yours enquiringly

Shazard

Dont say that!!!

Ramguy suggested I try the yellow slots instead...is this wise? I thought the Orange ones were the stable ones??? :confused:

i use the yellow slots more than orange myself...there's no stability difference on any of my boards nor most user's boards between the two slots

a rare few find one color slot is better than the other but most of the time it isn't important

hi i would like to find out, if u have tested the corsair twinx 1024-4400c25pt

as they are dual matched memory modules, an how uve oc'd them...also another vital q is wat is the general warranty with corsair modules, meanin at wat point can u ask for another set of ram RMA in them...

yours enquiringly

Shazard

did you look at any of the posts in the beginning of this thread where i listed a LOT of Corsair modules and all the testing done with them???

as for Corsair warranty...you'll have to ask Corsair about their warranty.

Ya could you guys please check out the twinx models. I have an cmx512-3200c2pt. I'm kin of a newb but should I treat this as a CMS512-3200C2? I know mine's the platinum one, but other than the heat spreaders is there a difference?

Ya could you guys please check out the twinx models. I have an cmx512-3200c2pt. I'm kin of a newb but should I treat this as a CMS512-3200C2? I know mine's the platinum one, but other than the heat spreaders is there a difference?

I think I answered this in another thread in the NF4 but I'll repeat just in case.

there's virtually no difference in PT vs non-PT models that I can tell.

for more detailed information, you will have to contact Corsair as I only am able to test what they have sent me so far (and I have tested and listed everything they have sent!)

looks like the same error I got when my Ballistix 2x1GB kit died =(

I now have another two sticks of the same corsair Xpert (CMXP512XL) and I get the same error when using these...Well kind of, now there is another line at the bottom of the BSOD as so:

4507560543.jpg

Does this give anyone any better idea what the problem is?

I dont' know nothing about comps except for the basic stuff. I just bought DFI ultra D and 2gb corsair xms platinum w/heat spreader. Should I be worried about any compatibility issues? I read that Dfi dont like Corsair memory or the other way around??? HELP!

you get them errors when your system is not stable enuff to even boot into windows so you have to set up your ram and memtest it

I dont' know nothing about comps except for the basic stuff. I just bought DFI ultra D and 2gb corsair xms platinum w/heat spreader. Should I be worried about any compatibility issues? I read that Dfi dont like Corsair memory or the other way around??? HELP!

Corsair ram runs just fine in these boards.