Sign in to follow this  
noktekniq

Dual Core Is Getting Fried!

i dont want this to sound like a flame , if you can buy a fx57 why not spend 100 for even watercool? people say use a rice grain size of as5 get that damn idea out your head. be honest with yourself ,use a big butt drop. remember YMMV'!

Where did that "AMD A64 FX-57" in your first post come from?

sorry that came from sucka's post in ocforums. i took his post to revise my bios and test his settings.

i dont want this to sound like a flame , if you can buy a fx57 why not spend 100 for even watercool? people say use a rice grain size of as5 get that damn idea out your head. be honest with yourself ,use a big butt drop. remember YMMV'!

uhh idiot if you would read! sigh :shake:

uhh idiot if you would read! sigh :shake:

sorry that came from sucka's post in ocforums. i took his post to revise my bios and test his settings.

I was like, no way that could have come from a TYPO! :nod:

yay im being called an idiot compared to someone who cant even use a hsf correctly

actually i am using my hsf correctly. i'm running on dual core idiot. looking at what you have on 48C with full load on 1.5v... i'm running 0.1v more then you and i'm on dual core so i should be running higher temps.

if you have dual core then talk to me. if not stay out of this idiot! :shake:

so whats you're vcore at now, as set in bios? temps?

lowered back to stock.

can it be that my vdimm voltage is at 3.3 and it causes the mobo to be hot near the cpu which can cause more heat then needed?

That is normal temp if you pushed your X2 that much I have the same setup, and I had to settle for 250 X10 (2500Mhz) to keep my temps in decent level, at 260x10 my temps started to rise to above 60C during dual prime, and would error as well .

I found my sweet spot at 250X10 and that's what I'm staying at.