Sign in to follow this  
DaLurker

Highest HTT

Just wanted to get peoples results on the NF3 Ultra-D. What is the highest HTT you have gotten the motherboard to? What voltage you using?

Highest it seems I can get to is 300mhz HTT, and that's still with some issues with Battlefield 2. It is perfect in everything else. Seems I might need to go down to 295 to get battlefield 2 perfect as well.

LMK! I'm thinking of going PCI-E, but that's a big hassle and I'd much rather stick with this board for now.

Also include what bios your using! Thanks.

340X8 was the highest I was able to boot into windows using 815 beta...Ran it at 335X8 for a week and one of my Hitachi drives died on me while in RAID 0. Haven't messed with running that high on 824...

i'm doin 300htt fine w/ 1.75v VLDT, any higher will give me bsod in wondows. :)

Old_Guy:

does upping the VLDT helps to stablize OC? i wish to do 33xhtt w/ multi of 8 but it give me no post... :(

340X8 was the highest I was able to boot into windows using 815 beta...Ran it at 335X8 for a week and one of my Hitachi drives died on me while in RAID 0. Haven't messed with running that high on 824...

Wow... that's amazing, what voltage was that at?

I can't even get it to boot properly with all the same settings from my 705 bios now with any bios newer than 705...

Wow... that's amazing, what voltage was that at?

I can't even get it to boot properly with all the same settings from my 705 bios now with any bios newer than 705...

Pretty sure I was at 1.725v...currently running 260X10 @ 1.7v with bios 824. Seems to be most folks are having very little success with 815/824 on the Venice. Neither of these bios will boot to windows with a multi of 9 with my Sandy 3700+...While every other bios had no problems.