Sign in to follow this  
davidhammock200

Where to Shop Guide (Stores listed by country)

Some from Spain (I've searched through the thread but not read it entirely so sorry if I repost something):

www.alternate.es <- they have the cheapest prices I've found. It's my usual shop.

www.pez8.com <- great deals too, never bought

www.izarmicro.net <- same as ^

www.aiguamolls.com <- sometimes even better price than alternate.es, but be aware they can have you waiting 3weeks or more for your orders... also they only use phone to place orders. I bought them my first A64 comp, and they took 23 days to send me my 3000+ newcastle. Only buy from them if you are willing to wait.

adpmods.com

the BEST tech-support and sales EVER! broke one of my compunurse LCD and they send a replacement immediately without asking any RMA, within the same day! arrived the next business day. amazing!

Croatia - www.links.hr

Mostly oriented on value hardwer, but with some gamer/OC items. One of the few stores in Croatia that knows what terms like "consumer rights" and "customer satisfaction" mean...

Some more Canadian retailers not on the list:

www.filtechcomputer.com - Toronto - good prices, small shop with good staff and AC ;)

www.fanspc.ca - Markham, simple site w/ good prices.

www.supersonicpc.ca - Sudbury, this retailer will usually match prices with canadacomputers, which saves me money on shipping! :)

hope this helps! There are more that I know of but these 3 I visit regularly and all sell DFI products!

Sign in to follow this