Sign in to follow this  
Joop

Smartguardian [DFI special]

Cannot get the CPU Fan or Intake Fan to display. It just shows zeros. (See attached.) I have an XP-90 with a Panaflo plugged right into the cpu_fan header on the motherboard. Any ideas?

im usin the moded smart.ini from you(joop) but my fans are set to FULL throttle everytime i load the program....i don;t think it needs full throttle..how can i change this?

Go Into Option at the bottom of smartgaurdian you can set all fan there

hi..

what do i need to do to add my name and a small gfx picture to my version of smartguardian, the only problem i have is that the cpu fan isnt working but the intake and exh fan is working..

My motherboard is the dfi nf4 ultra infinity version.

quick question, i downloaded joops version and it looks and works great, but where it says "exh. fan", shouldnt that be my chipset fan?? when i adjusted it, the noise in my case was quieter and i believe my chipset and vidcard fans are the loudest in my case. just wondering if "exh. fan" means chipset fan.

Any way to get this thing to work on Windows x64? No matter where I try to install this program it allways complains "Runtime error '48', itevio.dll not found" even when that file is on very same folder than rest of files

I'm sorry, but SMartGuardian does not work on the X64 Edition.

You'll need to use MBM5, Speedfan, or Everest.

P.S. MBM 5 uses the FEWEST resources.