Sign in to follow this  
3Tripnip

Does nF2 250gb have an internal S-Video header?

Hey!

I'm looking through the manual for this motherboard, and I couldn't find any place that said there was an internal S-Video header. Does this board have one? Any help would be awesome. Thanks!

-Ben

Um, why would it have a S-Video connector when it doesn't have onboard video? You might want to look at your video card to see if it has an S-Video connector ;)

That's sorta what I thought. I'll check it out and see if the X800XT has one... I'm sure it does. Thanks for the reply!

-Ben

I know for a fact that the X800XT has an S Video input.....like 90% of video cards since like 2001 have S Video inputs

I know for a fact that the X800XT has an S Video input.....like 90% of video cards since like 2001 have S Video inputs

Yes, but internal? That's the biggest thing I'm looking for. I'd like to have all the connectors inside the case. Thanks.

-Ben

Yes, but internal? That's the biggest thing I'm looking for. I'd like to have all the connectors inside the case.

I have no idea why you would want to do that. Maybe an ultimate casemod? The biggest tablet PC of all time? :nod: