Sign in to follow this  
eBoy0

3 Leds 1 Beep No Post/Boot

Hello once again :) i've getting really sick and tired of this SLI-DR series of motherboards... this is my 4th i've gone through in 2 MONTHS! Well i've done all of the 'Hard Boot' steps, i've tryed 3 diffrent memory sticks, running 6-23 Bios, tryed ALL dimm slots w/ the 3 sticks of diffrent memory. I've called DFI and they wondering if i need a new BIOS chip. Anything i should do or could do?

If you have gone thru 4 board in two months; there is no need to wonder if you need new bios chip at all. You need to quit beating up on the boards with an Ocz booster and lower the rma rate and hopefully in the end we all see lower prices.

Some say the MSI loves the DDR booster it might suit you better.

RGone...

If you have gone thru 4 board in two months; there is no need to wonder if you need new bios chip at all. You need to quit beating up on the boards with an Ocz booster and lower the rma rate and hopefully in the end we all see lower prices.

Some say the MSI loves the DDR booster it might suit you better.

RGone...

Ooops i'm sorry.. forgot to edit that, the Booster is running 3.2V since i haven't been doing ANY overclocking in the past 2 months.. haven't updated siggy, sorry for the confusion, but on all 4 mobos it was this SAME exact thing, the evil 3 LEDs.

Would DFI sending me new BIOS chip solve anything?? I mean each time i sent mine back and got a fixed one the setup worked.... BTW the setup works in my NF3 Ultra-D. I haven't booted this PC until TODAY where i got my new 4400 x2... i haven't been able to get into windows yet.

Sorry for the tripple post... but it seems 3 lights DOESN'T mean memory after all... i took out new 4400 x2 out of SLI-DR, stuck it into NF3 Ultra-D... no boot either... going to try my friend's 3700 + Sandy tommorow... guess the cpu is DOA. :mad: