Crucial Ballistix Ram and DFI board issues?

Has anyone here had or heard of any issues using the PC4000 1 gig chips in the SLI-DR board? I'm having boot problems and I've already RMA the mobo once and I've even purchased another one to build another system here soon so I know its not a mobo issue.. I'm down to Ram and Video cards. System will just go black screen in the middle of Battlefield 2 and then sometimes several reboots and power kills to get it to come back to windows.

I've tested each stick and they are fine under mem test.. also they are in both orange slots and denote the dual channel with 3 10 bios. I had to update the last board cause it wouldnt' take em for dual channel in the orange slots..so that isn't a issue... now for timing.. i'm at 3 3 3 8 but I remember reading this on the site page 3-4-4-8.... I also read in the mobo manual about recommended ram as max to pc3200 as with this ram being 4000 I'm curious about it being different and the Module Types Supported being Unbuffered only and I'm running the chips that doesn't say "unbuffered" beside it on the crucial site.

its quiet possible that its graphics card or driver related but just trying to rule out possiblities..

i have few probs with my pc booting up over the last seven days including issues with my memory {now changed}, so many points of view with memory too many experts saying that one is better than the other, it really makes me laugh, my 3D mark 05 score is as good as most people who are running a similar rig @ stock, and im using 4X Crucial CT6464Z40B 512MB DDR 400MHz PC3200 CL=3 Memory Module which is value ram @£130 for 2 gig, with no problems @ all, even got it running @210 FSB no probs @all, @ default timmings 3-3-3-8

now ordered 1GB kit (512MBx2) DDR PC4000 • 2.5-4-4-8 • UNBUFFERED • NON-ECC • DDR500 • 2.8V • 64Meg x 64 £97.99 (ea.) ex. VAT

£115.14 inc. VAT* and the time to OC my PC job done! :D