Finally Made A Decision

Ok...this case has everything i want...CC-369AW Aluminum Color ATX Computer Case for $129.00

A side window (this one actually has 3 windows)

Front USB ports

Two fans in front and two fans in back

Also want to stealth the drives

but i just thought it was little expensive for a case with no psu

if anyone knows of any sites that i can get this (or something similar) for less or at least with a psu, please let me know

Not a bad choice.. I'm still going to get either a lanboy (if i dont work to much more over the summer), or a falcon nw fragbox (if i work a lot and get some more $$), because i am tired of rma'ing crap parts that never seem to work. Anyways thats a different topic if you haven't looked at the Antec Lanboy give it a look its pretty sweet.

I own the case you are looking at (it's a kingwin KT-436). You can get them at Newegg for $119. I love my case. Sturdy, eassy work in, and the plenty of bays. Comes with a lot of nice extras too.

Yeah.. Getting a case that you like is really important... It doesn't matter if its cheap or expensive as long as you are happy with the purchase. I payed way more than I should have on a steel chieftech full tower case, which sucks because I go to lan parties all the time.