Sign in to follow this  
Neoki

Stuck on which PSU

would a mod stream do nicely as that is what i currently have in my old rig? i can upgrade for when i go to SLI later on. What about the hiper why shouldnt i go with that

would a mod stream do nicely as that is what i currently have in my old rig? i can upgrade for when i go to SLI later on. What about the hiper why shouldnt i go with that
The OCZ ModStream is "ok" for non-SLI,

the Hiper Type R 580W's "seem" to be doing highend SLI without problems,

however there have not been any proper reviews & the data is still incomplete.

The "EU" version of the OCZ PowerStream 520W would be perfect. :nod:

The new "EU" only Tagan's might be another alternative,

however we are counting on Tagan's good reputation as these have not yet been tested.

Good Luck,

Dave

You should really get a good PSU and mod it your self, UV sleeving is good times. And if done proper you cant tell any difference as if you bought it that way. Im not really sure why the higher end PSU's that cater to the enthusiasts dont make modular UV PSU's? Never really understood that considering most people who buy higher end gear are mod freaks to begin with. :cool:

Ive seen a few people with DFI NF4 boards that run with the Hiper Type R 580w PSU and say they have never had any problems. But if you where to go that route you would be taking a chance. But they are the nicest looking Modular PSU out. :nod:

Sign in to follow this