Sign in to follow this  
kitfit1

Can i do better

Yes i know you are. But Uk customs will not believe that they are second hand, so i'll get charged 22% duty on what they think the cpu's are worth, plus 17.5% VAT on the total value. They are right bastards when it comes to personal imports. Two months ago i imported a mixing desk from the USA as a loan for one being serviced, i was charged £5,000 duty plus £8,500 VAT needless to say i was not a happy bunny.

Guest Darien

FOOK MI!!!! DAS NUTZ!!! :eek:

Damn.. what if I just straight up gave you one? still wouldn't matter huh... I'd have to suitcase it up someones Bum and smuggle it in there for ya! :eek2:

Man! well I'm sorry to hear that... :mad:

I'm just 'bout fed up with my main NF2... that thing is giving me more heartache than my first girl friend and is making even less sense than she did... lol:rolleyes:

pppl anyone here still running "VX " mems?

I bought an oCZ thingy to cool my redlines,Hope they don't die..what's the best bios?I read a couple of pages of this post but didn't find anything...

pppl anyone here still running "VX " mems?

I bought an oCZ thingy to cool my redlines,Hope they don't die..what's the best bios?I read a couple of pages of this post but didn't find anything...

With UTT-CH5, iv'e allways found that Tic-Tac's 6/19XT is a good stable bios. If you really want to push the envelope though, Neo's Suzuna is the one to go for.

I never get any neo's bios working on my rigs..lol..maybe because of my hdd,now I have a new hdd who knows,can you give me a link to the neo's bios?

talking about neo,do you know if he continue to do this bios?where did he post now?