2x512mb ocz gold vx pc4000

DFI lanpart Ultra-D

4 x 80mm fans

1 x 120mm fan

1 seagate 160gb 7200rpm sata hd

1 nec dvd-rw

600w enermax noisetaker sli certified

Issue:

Ok, so my system has been working really well since I built it. In fact it has been working awesome because I have so far broken 20k in 03 and 10k in 05 with it on air! Today I decided to put a single silent 120mm fan in my case to blow over the ram sinks on my 7800gtx. All I did was unplug everything from the rear of the tower, open the case, pull out the 7800gtx, hot-glue the 120mm fan onto the side of the card (its xfx and has that metal bar running across the side of the card away from the mobo for added strength) and then put the card back in, plugged everything back in just the way it was before and closed the case. Simple deal right? Wrong!! I hit the power button and noticed that two of my led 80mm fans lighted and powered for like >1 sec and then turned off. The rest of my system lay dormant. I tried repeatedly to get it to boot and even went to the extent of unpluggin the powersupply from everything except the mobo and still nothing. So what is this? Does it sound like a powersupply failure? Or could it be a mobo failure? I dunno and I wanted your guys advice before I return this enermax to pc-club.

Same thing happened early in my build, i RMAd the power supply and now i'm up and running with the current settings per my sig. It just flicked on, then went back off. Best bet, try the power supply in another pc if you can; i used an old dell 8200 since my cable can detach 4 pins to make it 20.