LanParty NF4 BIOS - Cleaned up 704-2bt a little

does this bios officially support the new Opteron Socket 939 1xx series CPUs. There are a bucketload of people snapping these CPUs now with their DFI boards as the first few have been monster OCers....past 3.2GHz on air courteousy of PRTeamJapan LINK .....it would be nice to have a tweaked bios for these :nod: I've got an Opteron 144 coming so fingers crossed not big issues there

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does this bios officially support the new Opteron Socket 939 1xx series CPUs. There are a bucketload of people snapping these CPUs now with their DFI boards as the first few have been monster OCers....past 3.2GHz on air courteousy of PRTeamJapan LINK .....it would be nice to have a tweaked bios for these :nod: I've got an Opteron 144 coming so fingers crossed not big issues there

Hehehehe we r infiltrating,

Dont think their will be 'official' support for a beta bios ;) but it would be nice if somone could comment on this.

RGone/Angry thought you may have picked up on the Opty 939 craze which is really picking up pace! Imagine; you get a 1MB CPU, the same stepping as FX57 chips, which cost peanuts and has all the same characteristics of the FX57 chip, i.e. 3Ghz overclk with 1.5volts

:drool:

Me thinks these r rebadged FX57's just with lower default multi, I will have mine with me here soon, along with many other peeps,

come-on get on the bandwagon, we bring the good news, LOL

hehehheheheheee

:angel:

Is there a special issue/problem you are experiencing that you hope it will fix?
Yup, actually I hope the Maxtor issue in this thread will finally be solved.

I also read about someone having a very good "TCCD experience" with 704-3, so I actually hoped we'd see at least a modded, but rather an official new -3 bios... ;)

well i think i ***** up big time. my computer won't boot. i tried 7/04-2bta with WInflash and somehow messed up. anyone know how to fix it?

Did you try to clear the cmos with the battery out ?

Did you flash while overclocked ?