LanParty NF4 BIOS - Cleaned up 704-2bt a little

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I read through some of these pages, I was fixin' to update to this BIOS until I saw it don't work for Expert boards :(

Tony did make a version for the Expert board.

Take a look at Tmod's Bios Flash & Utilities CD located in my sig.

Look at #5 on the Expert menu.

Tmod

hi - do you know if the ultra d boards run good with that bios ?

i am thinking of flashing to it - from the cd tmod did -

i am using the stock bios 6/23 -- and just curious about this bios

what difference would it make over the 6/23 one ?

thanks

Working great for me. Getting to 3GHz was pretty painless compared to other adventures i've had. Can't say how it compares to other BIOS for the Ultra D, as its the only one i've used. As it is definitly not "broke", I don't plan to try to fix it.

Hi Guys! My first post here.:) :)

I had back Now from Rma My pair of 2gb ocz (signature).

I have Noticed A LOT of you guys Having them on dfi ultra !! Also on the last posts i see here--

So :I Can't get past 253 ,setted manually the bios (704-2bta ,not that one on the thread) after clear cmos.

The only thing :i did Flash through WinFlash(from 623-3) ,and scrolling forum some people says it's not the best choice "winflash";other tell it's ok ,though.

Someone could Give me Advices ,and Possible Pm Of what i could do,

seeing the ram model being "popular"?

The old rams did'nt reach 250Fsb ,and with the new replaced rams Can't get beyond 253 2.7V(so not 2.6 but i have to use 2,7V).

It seems far strange to me , so if someone could give me any details ,how_ to_ do or whatever.

My sincere Thanks in advance.

_________

Ready to edit message if i have posted soethiong wrong/or againnt the rules

EDit:after i ve setted manually some alphas as i found on ocz forum and here ,System Restarted at boot continuosly,So i guess i have some problem.Should i open a separate thread to possibly get help?Now th. i ve left some alphas to "auto" (data strenght and others) the system did boot correctly.Could be a bios problem?

Hi as i wrote i can almost 253 with the new ones ,but only with some "auto settings" and not manual (weird) .Or system restart and does'nt boot.

i see a lot of people going further than 253 here around, that's why i'm asking if with that bios there are improvements with those rams..

could be blamet of "winflash" th i can't overclock further than 253 Fsb with my Xtc gold rams?

hi - mines dosnt go over 253 either - i guess you can use dividers to go higher - - i read some reviews and they have some going up to 275 --

which i dont belieave of course - mines wont go over 253 x11 with no dividers - if you use dividers you can get it much higher - depends how high your cpu can handle -

yeah sswilson ,but you are also Running Lower latencies ( 3-3-3-2-7 , being stock 3-4-3-8) .

have you setted everything manually(alphas too) ?

..I have payed them definetely too much (around 200€) for what those rams give.

Yes, I spent a couple of evenings tweaking my memory settings to get the lowest possible latencies, as well as the most efficient advanced mem settings I could find.

That said.... they're rated at 250 and they do that 1T no problem. The reviews I read suggested that they'd probably do around 260 without crazy volts and they do that as well.

I'm quite pleased with my ram. :)