PLZ Help!!!

ok theres my problem

I tried the settings that were on the sticky, now my comp wont boot

I had a Crucial balistic 1gb pc500 that wasnt very stable. so i used my old OCZ PC3000 513mb (Which only works in the 2nd slot) so i bought a new OCZ 2X512 PC 3200 pc400 thinking it would solve my problem. NOPE!!!!!! same prob as i had with the Crucial. Except there cheaper. I put them in the 1 and 2nd slot i can get to bios but it hangs there

tried the info in the sticky but now it wont boot. i know i can reset cmos but its a pain in the butt and the jumper is hard to reach

so the only semi stable way of getting into windows is to use my old ram the pc3000, which i have to put into another computer

Any clue on what settings i can use so i can get back to windows?????

also any clue on Y CD/DVD Burning causes my comp to crash (im guessing when i was ram)????

Moak, You also need your CPU and bios date in signature please. *(a bios update for processor / memory support could also be needed, but as of now I (and others ) cant tell.

Check the sticky post in the reccomendatins forum by Davidhammock200.

As far as I am concerned, he is the guru of Power supplies.

A lot of work had gone into the information that is provided in the Recomended PSU list.

here is is linky for PSU thread : http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10854

Im pretty sure the PSU is good as it was the most expensive one at the time, i bought my lan party (also the one w/ the most juce, under 200 that is)

Update Reset Cmos and the comp boots up in windows now

but i know i am on weaker settings

Ok some of that stuff I'm not sure what you said (pardon my ignorance)

but its a athalon 64 3500

and the bios for the mobo are the latest ones

Have you reset the BIOS each time when you swapped RAM sticks? Did you try one stick at a time? Is your heatsink making good contact with your CPU?

Also, concerning your PSU... Do you have a multimeter you can measure the 12v, 5v and 3.3v rails with on the power supply? If not, can you borrow or buy one so you can measure your voltages? If not, can you get readings from in the BIOS of what the voltages are at? If not, (sorry for all the if nots) can you read me what it says on the side of your PSU for each rail (example being: 12v - (#)A, 5v - (#)A, 3.3v - (#)A)?